Engagement & Scholarship
Your annual SEAL purchase and DPSEAM membership funds will be used to:
- Every health and human service legislative committee chair and voting member within our members’ states
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- State dermatological societies
- Dermatology medical student interests groups
Policy Makers & Leaders
Doctors for the Practice of Safe and Ethical Aesthetic Medicine will provide an annual summary of patient safety and quality concerns to a range of policy makers, physician associations and academies, and student leaders.
The summary will include bulleted data to support limits on non-physician led aesthetic care and provide an analysis of current patient risk trends.
Each January, information will be provided to:
- Research patient quality and safety
- Analyze current industry trends
- Advance patient safety through student and resident-led outreach
- programs and grants
- Inform patients and their families about safe, quality care